Sunday, May 14, 2017

Foundations Wrap-up

    I am in awe that we have already been in OT school for almost 5 months.  Foundations has been such a rewarding and fun learning experience. It was so beneficial that we touched on a little bit of everything regarding the profession.  My class and I now have a solid "foundation" of OT!  I think my favorite project was the Activity Analysis.  I loved breaking down activities and really examining what factors when into each one.  This course has enabled me to begin thinking and acting like an OT. While the tests in this class sure do make us think critically, I believe it will allow us to be well prepared for the NBCOT when that time comes.  Overall, I appreciate all the hard work Professor Lancaster put into this class and our learning experience. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the feedback, Annese! I have enjoyed getting to know you and your classmates in this course and look forward to continuing to learn alongside you.

    ReplyDelete